Your dog can enjoy our Resort Outdoor runs!
Our spacious, private indoor runs have quilted bedding changed daily (or as needed) and provide ample room for exercise. Fresh water is available 24 hours a day
and soothing music is piped throughout the kennel to make your dog's stay seem like home. A daily report is kept on each pet monitoring your dog's health, activity,
attitude, food intake, medication administered, and waste. Runs are climate controlled year round.
Daycare is available M-F during normal business hours and includes a snack and one playtime. This is a very popular option for pets that do not do well when left
alone for long periods. Daycare provides needed socialization for your pet. It is also an ideal solution when workers are coming to your home.
Your cat will get special treatment in our cat apartments located in our separate Cattery.
Apartments are double stacked. Fresh water is available 24 hours a day
and soothing music is piped throughout the kennel to make your cat's stay seem like home. A daily report is kept on each pet monitoring your cat's health, activity,
attitude, food intake, medication administered, and waste.
BASIC BOARDING RATES PER DAY:
Boarding fees includes 4 outdoor potty breaks, meals, and bedding.
All Doggies Guests
(Please limit pet to two items from home per visit. Your pet has a shoe box size basket for personal items so keep that in mind when packing for his visit.)
Toy Breeds (20 pounds & under)
$25.00 for 1st Dog & $20.00 for each additional
Standard Breeds (20 pounds - 99 pounds)
$25.00 for 1st Dog & $20.00 for each additional
Giant Breeds (100 pounds +)
$30.00 for 1st Dog & $25.00 for each additional
All Kitty Guests:
$15 per day.
Daycare is Monday-Friday only from 8am - 6pm and does not include Holiday weeks.
$15.00/day ($12.00 each additional cat)
- NO aggressive dogs will be allowed.
- ALL dogs must have proof of the following vaccinations:
- Bordetella (Kennel Cough)
This should be administered at least 7 days before boarding.
- Canine Influenza (recommended) - CIV (Canine Influenza Virus) Types H3N8 & H3N2 two weeks before boarding.
Consult with your Veterinary Professional.
- ALL cats must have proof of the following vaccinations:
- FELV/FIP (recommended)
- For the protection of all our guests, any animal that is obviously sick will not be admitted.
- ALL animals must be on a flea prevention program. Arrivals with
fleas will be bathed and treated at the owner's expense.
MORE YOU SHOULD KNOW:
- FOOD: We provide quality food for your pet unless you furnish a special diet.
We have a kitchen area were we can warm and/or prepare special diets.
We will be happy to purchase pet food to meet your special requirements at a nominal fee or feel free to package your own pet food in zip loc bags. No
open bags of dog food will be accepted.
- MEDICATION: We will gladly administer medications. There is a nominal fee
of $1.00 per medication.
- VETERINARY CARE: Should your pet become ill, we will first contact your
personal vet. If your vet is not available, one of our qualified on-call alternate
vets will be consulted.
- RESERVATIONS: We recommend you call ahead to ensure accommodations
are available to meet you and your pet's boarding needs. Advanced
reservations are especially recommended for weekends, during the summer months, and other peak use times of the year to guarantee accommodations.
During Thanksgiving and Christmas we require a deposit. If you cancel we need a three-day notice for a full deposit refund. You can go to our
Reservation Page to complete and submit or print to mail to us.
- CROSS COUNTRY WALKS: Walks or playtimes are one-on-one sessions
with a Pet Care Tech and tailored to whatever the dog (or its owners) wants
to do. It could be Frisbee throwing, ball fetching, cuddles, brushing or just enjoying the outdoors.
- PREPARE YOUR DOG FOR BOARDING: Remember that pets, like people,
usually appreciate a vacation in new surroundings with new friends.
Dogs, once they become familiar with their new surroundings, have a marvelous, exciting time, almost like kids at summer camp. (If your dog has never
been boarded before, you might consider short, overnight stays at the kennel or Doggie Daycare prior to an extended boarding stay to help him or her get
used to boarding. Every time you return, your dog is less likely to be affected by "separation anxiety" and can enjoy boarding more.) As a rule,
kittens take to boarding easily and have a wonderful time. Adult cats usually display a very nonchalant attitude towards boarding and prefer to sit quietly
and observe the daily routine. They don't seem inclined to make new feline friends or participate in group play, but seem content to rest, eat, make friends
with the staff and purr.
- Don't overfeed your pet right before going to the kennel. (The extra food is not really necessary and the result might be an upset stomach.)
- Finally, because pets sense and reflect our emotions, DO NOT allow any member of the family to stage an emotional "farewell" scene.
Your pet can be made to feel unnecessarily anxious about the kennel visit if they are subjected to this kind of dramatic display.
- FOR MORE INFORMATION: Go to our
If you have more questions, please feel free to contact us at 843-559-8788 or
Monday - Friday 8:00 to 6:00 ~ Saturday 8:00 to 4:00 ~ Sunday 4:00 to 6:00
ABKA Info ::
Map & Directions ::
Employment Application ::
E-Mail Us ::